Indian companies have stepped up efforts to increase their market share in continental Europe in recent years to reduce dependence on the United States.
Rajesh Thambala – Research Analyst 1. Introduction ...
- Rajesh Thambala Transforming e...
Introduction India was ranked seventh globally in terms of research and development (R&D) investments in 2012 and is expected ...
Author: Rajesh Thambala 1. Introduction Demand of Smartphone has continuously b...
Sports Video Analysis 1. Introduction S ports organiza...
China Semiannual Collaborations and Video Tracker shows that the scale of China’s video conferencing market is US$ 172.1 million in the ...
Industry Size Revenue : $28bn Annual Growth : 3.3% 2009-2014 Expec...
1. Introduction The real estate sector in India has come a long way from being dominated by a handful of players in the 90s to an...
Newer technologies such as social media, analytics and cloud computing (SMAC) will help India’s IT-BPO industry cross $225-billion-mark ...
- Indian IT companies are focusing on Europe.
- Infosys faces record fine in US
- India's own silicon valley: Bangalore, by 2020 it ...
- IT spending in India 2014 - $71.3 Billion
- Software Engineers Make The Most Money At These 25...
- Cognizant continues to focus and Invest in Europea...
- Why Analytics is Important in Current and Future W...
- Indian-American in race for Microsoft CEO job?
- Ford CEO Alan Mulally as Microsoft's Next boss?
- Indian Research and Development Scenario 2013
- Indian IT sector revenue to cross $225 b by 2020
- ▼ October (12)